Making any kind of impact on your health is a very individualized process. What harms or helps your friend, may not have the same effect on you. Factors like genetics, environmental toxin exposure, the food one eats, how one handles stress, water intake, exercise, sleep and much more all play a role in how your body will respond to your efforts. Some of our clients can improve their health by using the formulas in the maintain section and others cannot see any improvements unless they use the formulas in the Rebuild section.
As soon as you find yourself thinking, “Will this help my….”, fill in the blank with any symptom or condition, the best thing to do is to book a free consultation. Considering all the factors listed above and assessing your blood work is the only way to answer a question like that. If you’re not ready for a consultation, then make the best decision you can based on what you know about yourself and how we describe our formulas and then start where you’re comfortable.
About NuSpecies Products
That’s why NuSpecies formulas are made with the most strict standards:
- Raw- The plants are extracted through a cold press process. No heat is used to process the plants.
- Natural- No artificial preservatives or any additives. No synthetic ingredients are used. Our formulas are made with vegetable glycerin, plants and vitamins and minerals extracted from whole food sources.
- Organic and Wildcrafted- Organic means the plants we source are from farms that do not use synthetic or chemical herbicides, larvicides, pesticides, or fertilizers. It also means that certain standards are followed to ensure the soil is rich with nutrients to pass onto the plants. Wildcrafted means that some of the herbs have been harvested from their natural environment and were not farmed by humans.
- Liquid- Liquid, as opposed to tablets and capsules, absorbs more completely and faster into the body. All of our formulas, except for the Bee Pollen extract, are alcohol-free.
- Whole Food- The plants themselves are used as the ingredients in the formula. We extract from all usable parts of the plants (roots, stem, leaves, seeds, fruit, etc.) to ensure the highest nutritional diversity possible.
For more information regarding the difference between using individual herbs and nutrients and using NuSpecies whole food nutritional formulations, read our article here.