NuSpecies’ Status During Coronavirus Pandemic
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is drastically changing all of our lives. What may not change is your need or desire to access your NuSpecies formulas. You may have pre-existing conditions that you meant to get help with before and now feel anxious to get started supporting your immune system and rebuilding your health.
We’re here for you!
Here’s Aston’s Radio Announcement – below are the details.
NuSpecies is Essential
Of course we know we’re essential, but luckily the government agrees! We’ve been granted an exemption that declares NuSpecies’ products and services as essential.
Our locations are operating on a Pickup Only basis with one employee per location. We’re also providing delivery to your homes in addition to our standard USPS shipping option.
Our business hours may vary depending on several factors that will be evaluated week-to-week.
Our team is still on the phones answering your questions, booking your appointments and placing your orders.
We’re currently experiencing staff shortages that will create some delays for phone/email/text support at this time.
Please leave a detailed message on our voicemail, email or text so that we can be prepared to serve you when we call you back.
NuSpecies’ App will provide daily updates of our business hours in each location. You can download it here:
Apple App Store – Download Now
Google Play Store – Download Now
Here is how you can pick up at our locations:
1. Call 1-845-440-7458
2. If you know what you need to pick up, just place your order with any of our team members.
3. If you don’t know what you need, you’ll speak with Aston or our naturopathic doctor.
4. Tell us which location you’re picking up and what time. We will assign you a “pick up” slot on the calendar so we can space out your pick up time from other clients.
5. Your order will be packed for you.
6. When you arrive at the door, hold up your ID or credit card so that we know it’s you.
7. Please step 6 feet back.
8. We’ll hang your outside the door.
9. Once the employee is back inside, you can come forward to pick up your package.
10. If you’re paying cash, please have the exact amount or round up. We won’t be able to provide change to reduce contact.
11. Put the cash in the receptacle and step back at least 6 ft. The employee will collect it and then hang your package outside.
If you need to ask the employee any questions or change something with your order you won’t be able to talk at the door. If we have your number, our employee will call your cell. If we don’t, please call client services (1-845-440-7458) and you’ll be transferred to the local office line. If the lines are tied up, text us at 1-845-400-8006 and the employee at the location will check our system for your text and then call your number.
For your protection as well as our employees’, please keep in mind:
1. You must call and place your order before showing up at the location.
2. The employee cannot speak to you at the door, as this will allow you both to be in close contact with each other and it will defeat the purpose of the pick up process (social distancing)
3. The employee will not be able to speak to you through the door. Please call the main number and you can be transferred to that employee.
WE WILL STILL BE DOING CONSULTATIONS OVER THE PHONE/VIDEO AND SHIPPING YOUR ORDERS.
Please call 1-845-440-7458 to book your free appointment. You can choose to speak over the phone or by video.
If you choose video, we will send you a secure link in a text or email. It will connect you directly to our team.
Please stay safe and healthy. Your immune system is your only true defense or means of fighting this virus if you come in contact with it. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables, take your NuSpecies, drink a lot of water, exercise, sleep well, manage stress with deep breathing, etc.
Follow Aston’s guidelines and those recommended by the CDC.
If you’re on Facebook, Aston and I will be Live as often as possible to stay connected with you and answer questions or just to talk with you about what’s going on. Please join us. This is our page.
Create a positive environment during your time at home. Always look for the light in these darker times. It’s there.