Client Sales Representative (Float Position)
Location(s): This position will work out of our Brooklyn store (9522 Seaview Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11236) 3 days per week and our Elmont store (241-01 Linden Blvd, Elmont, NY 11003) 2 days per week. Candidates must be willing to cover both locations.
Schedule: Tuesday-Friday 11am - 7:00pm, Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Salary: $20 - $28/hr
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
A client sales representative works in NuSpecies stores and serves clients in person and over the phone.
The client sales representative is the first and main point of contact for NuSpecies’ clients and is responsible for ensuring that the client moves through their NuSpecies’ lifecycle so that they achieve the health goals they came to NuSpecies for.
A client sales representative educates NuSpecies clients about the NuSpecies brand, how our products work with their body, the ways NuSpecies can help, what to expect from working with NuSpecies, and ultimately guide the client to make the best purchasing decisions throughout each stage of their lifecycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guide and educate clients on how NuSpecies can best assist them.
- Help clients to decide, based on training materials provided, which products to purchase.
- Place orders
- Book appointments for client consultations and manage practitioners calendars to ensure NuSpecies’ clients get the highest quality support for their health using CRM and EMR.
- Open and Close NuSpecies’ storefronts - Float between locations in Elmont and Brooklyn, and Bronxville as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store and individual work areas
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls to clients using our online based phone system
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals relating to number of calls handled, sales facilitated, quality of service, etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of client issues and complaints.
- Manage all general client communications and individual client lists via phone, email, and text through the company's online CRM and phone system.
- Maintain client records, ensuring they are accurate, up to date, comprehensive, and in sync across all NuSpecies’ systems.
- Participate in and promote NuSpecies’ marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or University
- Minimum of 3 years customer service/sales experience
- Typing speed of 45+ words per minute
- Saturday or Sunday availability
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain ownership of a reliable personal vehicle to get to work in all seasons.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Required to stand, walk, and sit for varying periods of time depending on the workload.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
NuSpecies is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email resumes to Jillian Pelliccio at email@example.com or find our ads on ZipRecruiter or LinkedIn.