Customer Sales Representative (Float Position)
Location(s): This position will work out of our Brooklyn store (9522 Seaview Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11236) 3 days per week and our Elmont store (241-01 Linden Blvd, Elmont, NY 11003) 2 days per week. Candidates must be willing to cover both locations.
Schedule: Tuesday-Friday 11am - 7:00pm, Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Salary: $20 - $28/hr
Client Sales Representatives (CSRs) are the primary point of contact for NuSpecies’ clients and responsible for facilitating the majority of the company’s transactions. They’re also responsible for maintaining positive relationships with clients and engage in problem solving when client issues arise.
• Open and close NuSpecies’ stores.
• Provide coverage for health center staff in other NuSpecies’ NY locations as needed.
• Process transactions in store and over the phone using multiple systems.
• Pack and place orders as needed using our Point of Sales (POS) System.
• Perform location inventory counts as needed and directed by management.
• Display a courteous and empathetic attitude to all customers.
• Answer incoming calls using our online based phone system.
• Immediately return missed calls using our phone system to track and manage calls.
• Must be able to meet or exceed monthly performance goals relating to number of calls handled, sales facilitated, quality of service, etc.
• Guide and educate clients on how NuSpecies can best assist them both in store and online.
• Help clients to decide, based on training materials provided, which products to purchase.
• Act as point of contact for client complaints and immediately escalates issues appropriately.
• Manage all general client communications via phone, email, and SMS communications.
• Maintain client records, ensuring they are up to accurate, up to date, and comprehensive across all NuSpecies’ systems.
• Book client appointments with NuSpecies practitioners using Electronic Medical Records System (EMR) and Contact Relationship Management System (CRM).
• Reach out to clients to confirm upcoming appointments and follow up on missed appointments.
• Upload purchase receipts and other relevant documents to client charts immediately after purchases are made or documents are received.
• Schedule follow-up appointments for consulting clients following the purchase of their products.
• Work with remote members of the NuSpecies team to ensure all clients` needs are met.
• Ad hoc.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Minimum of 3 years related sales/customer service experience
• Experience working with patients or in patient care setting preferred
• Typing speed of 45+ words per minute
• Exemplary organizational and coordination abilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
• Must be available to work at least one weekend day
• Valid New York State Driver’s License and maintain ownership of a personal vehicle
• Must have a reliable vehicle year round in all weather conditions
To apply, please email resumes to Danielle Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org