- 2 eggplants, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle
Mix olive oil, water, agave nectar, smoked paprika, and chipotle then pour over the eggplant. Marinate over night. Dehydrate at 145 for 1 hour, reduce heat to 116 and dehydrate until crisp, about 6-8 more hours.
- 1 cup seedless cucumbers
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2-2/3 cup coconut milk (almond milk can be used also)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Soak cashews overnight, drain water and combine all ingredients except the milk in the food processor. Process adding milk by the tablespoon to thin as needed.
Serve with eggplant chips and enjoy!
*Disclaimer: If you don't have a dehydrator, you can use your oven. Leave the oven door slightly open until chips are dry.