- One bunch Kale
- Pinch or two of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Cold Filtered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2.5 tbsp Raw Sunflower Butter
- 2 tsp Raw Agave Nectar (optional)
- Cut up the rinsed, de-ribbed kale and pat until almost dry. Add in a pinch or two of salt and start to massage it through the kale. This is going to break down and soften the kale so that its nice and easy to chew instead of hard and crunchy.
- Place the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, braggs liquid aminos, sunflower butter, and agave nectar into a blender or food processor. The sauce should have the consistency of a very thick salad dressing.
- Add the dressing to the kale and mix in thoroughly. Wait 20-30 mins for this to soak into the leaves and then eat!