- This year's flu vaccine is generally not working.
- The strain of the virus is rare and highly contagious.
- The flu virus has killed a lot of people already, including children.
- The virus can lead to respiratory problems.
- The oldest and youngest are the most vulnerable because they have weaker immune systems.
- Those with pre-existing conditions (asthma, allergies, sinus, or respiratory issues) will also be more vulnerable.
Flu Season - You Should Be Worried and You Should Take ActionPosted by Jillian Pelliccio on
← Older Post Newer Post →