Coronavirus causes an infection called COVID-19 and there are no available vaccines or medical cures.
ONLY your Immune System can cure this infection.
The best advice we can provide is to support your overall health in the strongest way possible.
Suggested Guide To You, Your Family, Friends, And Neighbors to Promote Strong Health
The detailed CDC guidelines can be found here.
- Stay away from sick people. AVOID EXPOSURE IN THE FIRST PLACE
- Stay home. Go out ONLY if absolutely necessary.
- Avoid crowded areas or events.
- When you cannot avoid being around others, wear a mask, and stay at least 6' away.
- Disinfect all surfaces and objects frequently. Don't forget your cellphone.
- Do not touch your nose, eyes, or mouth. You touch your face a lot more than you think you do.
- When reasonable open your windows to get fresh air into your home or office.
- Create clean indoor air quality with an air purifier.
The CDC provides information here about air quality.
Here are two air purifiers that claim they remove particles smaller than .125 microns, which is the size of the coronavirus.
We personally use the Air Doctor in our home and find it to be excellent. This Austin Air Brand comes highly recommended although we haven't personally used it. NuSpecies doesn't receive any benefit from these recommendations.
WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY FOR 20 SECONDS!
- Soap and water are good enough to remove the virus from your hands and surfaces so that you do not spread it.
- Alcohol - Look for a spirit that is at least 60% alcohol (120 proof) to be effective. This is also safer for your health than the chemicals in other disinfectants. You only need to use a little each time you sanitize a surface.
BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM & FIGHT INFLAMMATION
The CDC reminds us here that the intake of certain vitamins and minerals supports the immune system and reduces inflammation.
PubMed also has several articles regarding nutrition as part of increasing the body's defenses.
- Use powerful whole food supplements for the whole family and a plant-based detox (no chemicals) to support your overall health.
- NuSpecies Starter Package: Detox Package, Vitamin D, B-Vitamins, LNu1 or LNu9 or LNu25
- NuSpecies Upgraded Package: Detox Package, GF1 or GF4
- NuSpecies Enhanced Package: Detox Package, GF1 or GF3 with GF2 and GF4
- Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with a NuSpecies Naturopathic Doctor
- Eat as many raw vegetables and fruits as possible.
- Avoid added sugar in your diet. This article from PubMed explains some of the dangers.
- Drink the appropriate amount of water daily. The general calculation is to drink half your weight in ounces of water. Depending on your lifestyle you may need more or less.
- Exercise for 40-60 minutes 3-4 days weekly.
READ/LISTEN/WATCH REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONGOING UPDATES
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTORS IF YOU HAVE KIDNEY DISEASE, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, AND ANY OTHER SIGNIFICANT DISEASES BEFORE USING THE ABOVE SUGGESTIONS.