Coronavirus causes an infection called COVID-19.
The best advice we can provide is to support your overall health in the strongest way possible.
Suggested Guide To You, Your Family, Friends, And Neighbors to Promote Strong Health
The detailed CDC guidelines can be found here.
- Stay away from anyone that has any symptoms if possible.
- With highly contagious variants of COVID-19 circulating rapidly, stay home. Go out ONLY if absolutely necessary.
- Absolutely avoid any space where all people gathered cannot stay more than 6' away from each other.
- When you cannot avoid being around others, wear an KN95 mask or double mask for other types of masks, and still stay at least 6' away.
- Although the significant portion of spread is airborne and/or thorugh respiratory droplets, still disinfect all surfaces and objects frequently. Don't forget your cellphone. Wash your hands frequently. Use hand sanitizer whenever you cannot wash your hands.
- Do not touch your nose, eyes, or mouth. You touch your face a lot more than you think you do.
- When reasonable open your windows to get fresh air into your home or office.
- Create clean indoor air quality with an air purifier.
The CDC provides information here about air quality.
Here are two air purifiers that claim they remove particles smaller than .125 microns, which is the size of the coronavirus.
We personally use the Air Doctor and Austin Air Brand in our home and offices and believe they work very well. NuSpecies doesn't receive any benefit from these recommendations.
BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM & FIGHT INFLAMMATION
The CDC reminds us here that the intake of certain vitamins and minerals supports the immune system and reduces inflammation.
PubMed also has several articles regarding nutrition as part of increasing the body's defenses.
- Use powerful whole food supplements for the whole family and a plant-based detox (no chemicals) to support your overall health.
- Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with a NuSpecies naturopathic doctor
- Eat as many raw vegetables and fruits as possible.
- Avoid added sugar in your diet. This article from PubMed explains some of the dangers.
- Drink the appropriate amount of water daily. The general calculation is to drink half your weight in ounces of water. Depending on your lifestyle you may need more or less.
- Exercise for 40-60 minutes 3-4 days weekly.
READ/LISTEN/WATCH REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONGOING UPDATES
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTORS IF YOU HAVE KIDNEY DISEASE, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, AND ANY OTHER SIGNIFICANT DISEASES BEFORE USING THE ABOVE SUGGESTIONS.