- 3 large cauliflower florets
- 1 T sultanas/raisins OR 1 pitted date
- Handful parsley
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T raw tahini OR 2 T raw nut butter
- 1 Pinch Chili powder
- 2 Small Cucumbers (use the little ones for pickling, not the gigantic ones)
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and lay on paper towel to absorb some of the excess water.
- Put everything except the cucumbers in a food processor and blitz a few times until the mixture has a pebble-like consistency.
- Spread about a tablespoon of the mixture onto the length of each cucumber.
- Gently roll up and spear with a toothpick to hold together.