Popsicles are irresistible on hot days, beat the heat with these healthy treats.
What You Need:
- Popsicle/craft sticks
- Eight 3-ounce popsicle molds (or paper cups)
- 4 peeled oranges
- 1 peeled lime
- 1 peeled lemon
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- filtered water or coconut water (add only enough to make the mixture pourable - if your fruit is very juicy, you may not need any!).
- Combine all of the sliced fruit in a blender.
- Liquify fruit in blender. Mixture should be easily pourable, so add water/coconut water if necessary.
- Arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds.
- Insert the popsicle/craft sticks into each mold and freeze until solid (approx 4-6 hours).
← Older Post
Newer Post →