Sunflower & Coconut Spice PattiesIt's summer time and the weather is heating up! This is the perfect time to try some great raw recipes! This recipe can be served immediately or you can put them in the freezer to have as a cold treat! These patties pack a lot of nutrition and flavor!
- 4 Tablespoons Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes (Unsweetened)
- ½ Sweet Onion, minced
- ½ Red Onion, minced
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Cilantro Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice (one squeezed lemon)
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Take all ingredients and mix them together in a bowl.
- After all the ingredients have been mixed in, form the mixture into patties and stick them into the fridge or freezer until slightly hard and easy to pick up.
- I wrapped them in romaine leaves and ate them like a wrap, but you can also enjoy them on any kind of vegetable or in a salad!