- 1 avocado
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 c walnuts chopped
- 4 c spinach
- Take the baby spinach and wash thoroughly. Set aside for drying.
- Whisk the lime and raw honey together.
- When first putting in the honey, it will be more solid, but mixing it with the lime juice should create a nice liquid consistency.
- I only needed one lime for 2 tbsp of lime juice. This can vary depending on the freshness of the lime.
- combine the grapefruit slices, avocado, walnuts, and red onions with the spinach
- add the honey lime juice dressing
- Share with someone!